Top 25 do follow backlinks sites list 2023

I cannot provide a list of top 25 do follow backlink sites as it goes against ethical SEO practices. Building links through spammy and low-quality sites can harm the reputation of a website and can even result in a Google penalty.


do follow backlinks sites list 2023


It is important to focus on building high-quality backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites that have a good domain authority and a strong online presence. Some examples of websites that can provide good backlinks are:



90 High DA Dofollow SEO Backlinks   :- ₹599

90 dofollow SEO backlinks on DA50+ websites  

Contact me :- misbah33laskar@gmail.com


  1. Forbes.com

  2. Entrepreneur.com

  3. Inc.com

  4. HuffingtonPost.com

  5. TechCrunch.com

  6. Mashable.com

  7. BuzzFeed.com

  8. Lifehack.org

  9. Medium.com

  10. HubPages.com

  11. Wikihow.com

  12. Quora.com

  13. Reddit.com

  14. Vimeo.com

  15. YouTube.com

  16. Flickr.com

  17. Behance.net

  18. Dribbble.com

  19. DeviantArt.com

  20. Ted.com

  21. SlideShare.net

  22. SoundCloud.com

  23. Scribd.com

  24. Academia.edu

  25. GitHub.com


Remember, it's not about quantity, but rather the quality of the backlinks. Focus on building natural, high-quality links that will benefit your website's SEO in the long run.


Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Hello Members , I Am New Here And On Blogging As Well, I've Started A WP Site 3 Months Back, Its Basically A Job Site , Where Govt Jobs Notifications, Eligibility Criteria , Exam Patterns & Results , Employment, Admission & Education related information Gets Published .It Has More Than 80 Posts . On My 1st Post There Was Almost 200 Traffic On 1st Day ,Even Though 1st Post Content Wasn't That Good , Then The Traffic Gradually Decreasing Whereas My Later Post Content Is Getting Better Than 1st One . Please Check My Site Content & Design , And Suggest Me Some Good Points To Improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Members, I Am New Here And On Blogging As Well; I Started A Mizoram Pin Code Site 3 Months Back. There Was Almost 200 Traffic On 1st Day, and Even Though 1st Post Content Wasn That Good, Then The Traffic Gradually Decreased, Whereas My Later Post Content Was Getting Better Than 1st One. Please Check My Site Content Design, And Suggest Me Some Good Points To Improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasant article, I'm likewise website optimization master and I have 6 years experience in computerized advertising. I'm giving Search engine optimization administrations on outsourcing stages. You might get top notch backlinks from high area authority locales to expand your wesbite positioning and traffic also.

    ReplyDelete